当前位置 :国涵验厂 >> 利丰验厂 >> 详情

Li & Fung安全评估表

发布者:国涵验厂 发布时间:2011-06-22 阅读:3008
Li & Fung (Trading贸易) Limited
Factory Self Assessment 评估 (Security Compliance安全规定)
A PHYSICAL SECURITY 自然的安全
1 Do your factory premises have an outside wall or an outside fence?  If yes, please specify how high.在你的工厂土地有外面墙壁或外面围墙?  如果是的,请叙述多高度。  
2 Do your factory premises have a cargo entrance (receiving and loading) separate from the front entrance?在你的工厂有货物入口 (进入和等待) 分开从那前面入口?  
3 Do your factory premises have a separate cargo handling and storage area?在你的工厂有一分开货物处理和储藏区域?  
4 Do your factory premises have been segregated domestic, international, high value and hazardous cargo?你的工厂有是分隔国内、国际, 高度价值和危险的货物?  
5 Is there a separate storage area for : 有一分开储藏区域为 :
a. raw materials?
原料?
b. semi-finished goods?
-完成的货物?
c. finished goods?
成品库
d. dangerous goods? 
危险品库
 
6 At the end of a working day, will all packed finished goods be moved from the packing area to the finished goods storage area?在一结束的时候工作日子, 将会全部包装完成的货物是从那包装区域到移动那成品储藏区域?
 
7 Are all fences being taken regular inspection for integrity and damage?是所有的围墙被定期的检查是否完好和损害?  
8 Does the front entrance to your factory premises and loading areas have security guard?  在前面通往你的工厂的入口区域有保安人员? 
 
9 Do the security guards regularly check all enclosures (for example doors, windows, gates and fences) including the shipping and receiving area, to make sure that they are in good working order?做保安人员经常地检查所有的附件 (举例来说门,窗户、门和围墙) 包括那运送而且接受区域, 确定他们是在好的工作状态?  
10 Does your factory have an internal communication system to contact security guards or building management if a problem arises?你的工厂已经对连络保安人员的一个内在的沟通制度或者建筑物管理如果一个问题发生?  
11 Are the parking areas outside your factory premises for cargo-receiving and cargo-loading separated from the packing areas for private vehicles?停车区域外面你的工厂分为货物进入货物装载的包装区域\私人的车辆?  
12 Are the buildings properly maintained by periodic inspection and repair?建筑物适当地根据周期检验维护和修理?  
13 Are all entrances to your factory premises locked after working hours?在下班之后是所有的通往你的工厂的入口上锁?  
14 Do management or security personnel control the issuance of all the locks and keys?做管理或安全人员控制发行所有的那锁和钥匙?  
15 Does the lighting outside and inside your factory premises cover all cargo and container storage areas?工厂外面和内部所有的货物和容器储藏区域都有照明系统?  
16 Do you have alarms or video surveillance cameras in, a. Front entrance, b. Cargo entrance, c. Loading areas, d. warehouses.你是有警报吗或影像监视照相机在, 一。 前面入口,b 货物入口,c 载入区域,d 仓库。  
B PROCEDURAL SECURITY程序的安全  
17 Does your factory keep a written record of all movement of : a. Raw materials, b. Components and semi-finished products, c. Finished goods In and out of storage areas?工厂保存书面的记录所有的装卸 : 一。 原料,b 成份和半-完成的产品,c 完成的货物在和离开储藏区域?  
18 Does your factory have procedures in place checking the record of movement of in and out cargo and reporting any incorrect records?工厂制定程序定期地检查内部装卸和出货货物报告任何的不正确的记录?  
19 Does your factory implement procedures to document and control computer access and information?工厂执行程序到文件和控制计算机通路和数据?  
20 Does your factory keep a quarterly maintenance log book on all electronic devices?工厂保存一每季电子的装置维护记录书?  
21 Does your factory have written procedures to make sure that information received from foreign suppliers is reported accurately and timely?工厂有书面的程序确定数据被一般承认的从外国的供应者是报告正确地和及时的?  
22 Has your factory appointed a supervisor for checking the foreign suppliers’ information?你的工厂指定了检查外国的供应者的数据的一个管理者?
 
23 Does your factory appoint a supervisor for overseeing incoming and outgoing goods (such as raw materials, semi-finished goods, finished goods and other items)?工厂指定管理者监督进入和发出的货物吗?(像是原料, -完成的货物, 完成的货物和其他的项目)  
24 Does your factory check arriving cargo against advance information on the cargo manifest?工厂检查到达货物前期预付关于货物的资讯载货单?  
25 Does your factory verify departing cargo against purchase or delivery orders?工厂验证将要离开的货物反对购买或交付次序?  
26 Does your factory verify driver’s identification before cargo is received or released?工厂证实驾驶员的驾驶证在货物被接受或者放行?  
27 Does your factory have standard practice to monitor and report shortages and overages in incoming and outgoing goods?工厂有标准实行到监视和报告不足和商品过剩在接受方面和外发的货物?  
28 Does your factory have procedures to notify local police or local customs if your factory finds unusual circumstances (for example, a substantial shortage or overage) or illegal activities (for example, introduction of contraband or weapons into a shipment of outgoing goods) in respect of incoming or outgoing goods?工厂有程序通知地方警察或者当地的客人如果工厂发现异常 (举例来说,货物不足或商品过剩) 或违法的活动 (举例来说, 违禁品的介绍或武器进入外向货物的装船之内) 关于外向的货物?  
C ACCESS CONTROL访问控制  
29 Do your factory employees display badges or photo IDs that identify them as factory employees while at work?工厂受雇人员显示证件或相片身份证以监定他们当工厂雇人员工作时?  
30 Does a security guard check your factory employees for these badges or photo IDs during the working hours as well as after office hours?保安人员检查你的工厂受雇人员为这些证件或相片身份证在工作时间期间和在进入办公室时?  
31 Does your factory implement procedure to prevent unauthorized employee to access to those secure areas, such as warehouse, container loading area, etc.? 工厂执行程序对接触那些限制区域预防未经认可的受雇人员, 像是仓库, 容器载入区域, 等等。?   
32 Does your factory keep records of all visitors?工厂保存记录所有的访客?  
33 Do all visitors have to present photo identification when they enter your factory?所有的访客有提供照片证件确认当他们进入你的工厂的时候?
 
34 Do all visitors have to be escorted by factory employees and visibly display temporary identification?所有的访客必须是由工厂受雇人员接受和佩戴暂时的证明?
 
35 Does a security guard or receptionist notify the factory employee who will meet the visitor before allowing the visitor and the visitor’s vehicle to enter your factory?保安人员或接待员通知工厂受雇人员同意会见后允许会访客和访客的车辆进入你的工厂?
 
36 Does your factory management or security personnel adequately control the issuance and removal of employee, visitor and vendor identification badges?工厂管理或安全人员足够地控制发行和受雇人员、访客和厂商通行证?  
37 Does your factory implement procedures to control the issuance, changing and removal of access devices (e.g. keys, key cords, etc.)?工厂制定程序到控制发行、变更和移动通路程序?(举例来说钥匙, 主要绳索, 等等。)  
D PERSONNEL SECURITY人员安全  
38 Are interviews documented & filed for records.面谈证明 & 申请记录。  
39 Is there a copy of the employee’s ID verified and kept with personnel files?受雇人员的身份证的副本查证和人员文件?  
40 Are employees in the following sections interviewed prior to employment?在下列的区段的受雇人员是在就业之前调查?
- Carton Packing
包装
- Packed Cartons Storage
仓库
- Drivers
驾驶员
- Security Guards
保安
 
41 Are the following conducted on potential employees to verify background information.那下列各项在潜能受雇人员身上引导到查证背景数据。
- Reference checks
介绍人检查
- Authority checks within law. ( ie: Police, Village Headman )
在法律里面的权威检查。 ( ie: 警察, 村庄队长 )
 
42 Is there a policy/procedure governing periodic checks & investigations conducted on employees holding key critical positions. ( ie: Security, Carton Packing, Cartons storage, Drivers, Accounts, IT )有政策/程序定期管理的检查 & 调查管理在受雇人员把持上钥匙紧重要的位置。 ( ie: 安全、硬纸盒包装, 硬纸盒储藏、驾驶员,帐户, 信息 )  
43 Is there a policy/procedure on governing access control items when an employee is terminated?关于管理有一个政策/程序控制项目当一位受雇人员是结束?
- Factory IDs returned to HR Dept.
工厂身份证被送回的 HR 部门
- Keys issued returned to HR Dept.
钥匙发行被送回的对 HR Dep
- Computer access and passwords reset
计算机通路和密码重新设定
 
E INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECURITY信息科技安全  
44 Are all computers secure with following:所有的计算机安全与下列各项:
- Access passwords
通路密码
- Anti-virus softwares
反病毒软件
- Firewalls
 
45 Is it possible to access another department’s data without proper access authorization?它对访问另外的一个部门的数据是可能的没有适当的访问授权?  
46 Are there IT policies for staff with computer access?用计算机为职员有资讯政策通路?  
47 Are all computer uses allowed access into the internet?是所有的计算机使用允许访问进入英特网之内?  
48 Are all computer uses allowed access with email privileges?所有的计算机使用允许通路与电子邮件特权  
49 Are staff freely allowed to install peripheral softwares in the computer?职员是自由地允许安装外围设备软件在计算机中?  
50 Are staff freely allowed to download from the internet?职员是自由地允许从英特网下载?  
返回利丰验厂
各地办事处

义乌办事处:13676840710

温州办事处:17867950759

山东办事处:17085395338

江苏办事处:15950026115

广东办事处:18898368423

24小时服务咨询热线
153-5646-2660

扫一扫,权威审核标准早知道

用户留言